It is never too early to start preparing for competitive exams like NEET, JEE, Olympiads, or even basic CBSE examinations. With schools and classes focussing on finishing portions and topics, it is also important to have a strong base in subjects like mathematics, science, physics, chemistry, and biology. Keeping this in mind, MTG Learning Media has curated a set of focussed foundation books to prepare students for the upcoming competitive examinations such as NEET, JEE, Olympiads, AIIMS, and CBSE.
The books range from NCERT-based Mathematics and Science for standards 6 and 7, as well as NCERT-based Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics for standards 8-10. Based on the latest competency-based examination syllabus, the NEET foundation course material contains detailed theory with illustrations, competition window, do you know section and Activity corner useful for NTSE/ NVS/KVPY/ BOARDS/NEET/NSO/IMO. All these features make these books the perfect companion to help students sail through preparations.
MTG foundation course books and magazines are used by many teachers, tutors, and schools across India as well as recommended to students who are preparing for NEET, IIT-JEE, Olympiads, and CBSE examinations.
Udai Verma, Director-principal of Modern Delhi Public School called the MTG foundation course books, a ‘must study’ for aspirants of NEET, IIT-JEE, and Olympiads. “MTG foundation and course books are rich knowledge reservoirs for the teaching faculty and the quality of the content not only helps students in building foundational and conceptual knowledge but also gives them an extra edge required for competitive exams.”
Talking about the pricing and growth of MTG books, Verma said, “I appreciate the contribution and services of MTG in publishing moderately priced, high quality, and graded books of distinguished academics in Science, Mathematics, English, Computers, etc.”
The NEET and JEE Foundation course material for classes 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 have unique features which vastly stimulate and improve the analytical thinking ability of the student to score better.
The special features of these books which make them perfect fit are:
- Detailed theory with illustrations, competition window, do you know section and Activity corner.
- The NEET and JEE foundation course books contain extra information and unique facts that help a student understand the concept better.
- These have a well-structured concept map that gives an overview of the entire chapter
- There are solved examples with detailed solutions that help in learning answers in a stepwise manner.
- Objective and Subjective questions as per the latest syllabus of the exams and case-based questions.
- Various multiple-choice questions (MCQs), subjective questions (such as VSA, SA, and LA) as well as case-based questions provide great practice to the student, giving a real-time exam experience to them.
- For students preparing for competitive exams and Olympiad tests, there is a HOTS/Olympiad corner which has questions from various Olympiads/NTSE exams as well as solved practice papers for CBSE, NEET/JEE preparations.
Many students have benefitted from MTG’s NEET books and secured top ranks in the competitive examinations. Kalpana Kumari, who secured the first rank in NEET 2018, said that she followed MTG books such as NCERT at Your Fingertips, Assertion and Reason books along with Physics for You, Biology Today, and Chemistry Today magazines while preparing for NEET. “I have thoroughly used MTG Books. These books have lucid content and a huge variety of questions which are helpful for NEET preparation,” asserted Kalpana.
Securing 98th rank in NEET 2018, Abhijeet Kadam attributes his success to the constant practice of solving MTG MCQ books. “I used to follow MTG publication books, magazines, NCERT exemplars. MTG has played a great role in my preparation because the information provided by them is really helpful and worth preparing,” said Kadam.
All MTG books are updated to follow the new examination patterns as well as all the upcoming books are structured as per the new syllabi and the NEP protocols. The MTG NEET and JEE Foundation course books rank in the top five in the category.